Apple picking season is finally here. Why can`t you make this family time original and pratical.
Apple picking will become very easy for your young ones and yourselves with these 3 different sizes of pails.
Our category of plastic pails, 0,6 gallon, 1 gallon and 1,5 gallons are perfect for this kind of family activity.
DELITOUT found a way to use those pails for apple picking.
How to :
Drill a 3/4 inch hole on each side of the pail. These holes will permit you to insert a scarf of your choice.
Please look at the below pictures that our team took for you, to demonstrate how easy it is to organize a day at the orchard.
DELITOUT is offering you a way to do your own play-doh,
here is the recipe to enjoy with all your family members .
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl.
- Add boiling water and oil.
- Stir until the mix takes the form or a ball.
- Let it cool off on waxed paper.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To have different colors and odors please use different kinds of sugarless gelatine.
- 0.3 once of sugarless fruit gelatine
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of salt
- 4 table spoons cream of tartar
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 table spoons of vegetable oil