our recipe for your own play-doh
DELITOUT is offering you a way to do your own play-doh,
here is the recipe to enjoy with all your family members .
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl.
- Add boiling water and oil.
- Stir until the mix takes the form or a ball.
- Let it cool off on waxed paper.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To have different colors and odors please use different kinds of sugarless gelatine.
- 0.3 once of sugarless fruit gelatine
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of salt
- 4 table spoons cream of tartar
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 table spoons of vegetable oil
Comments are closed