- Personal data collected by the website
- The use made of this data
- Access to this data
- The rights of site users
Personal data are :
- Processed in a legal and transparent manner;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes. In accordance with Article 89(1) of the GDPR, the storage and processing of such data for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, is not considered incompatible with the original purposes ;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate, and if necessary kept up to date. All reasonable measures will be taken to correct data that is incorrect with regard to the purpose for which it is collected;
- Kept in a form that allows identification of the data subjects for a period of time sufficient for processing;
- Processed in a way that guarantees their security, including with regard to unauthorized or unlawful processing, loss or destruction of such data, whether accidental or intentional.
The processing of collected data is lawful only if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of his/her data for one or more specific purposes.
- The processing of data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request.
- The processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the responsible party, Delitout, is subject.
- The processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of any natural person.
- The processing is necessary to carry out a mission of public interest entrusted to Delitout.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests, freedoms or fundamental rights of the data subject prevail.
By using the www.delitout.ca,les website, users agree to :
Personal data collected
When browsing the www.delitout.ca website, various personal data about users is collected.
The following data is collected automatically:
IP address, location, hardware and software details, links clicked and content accessed.
The following data are collected non-automatically:
First name, last name, company name, phone number, e-mail, message, CV, cover letter.
This data is collected via our application forms and our contact form.
No additional data is collected without informing you in advance.
Sharing personal data
- Employees : We may openly disclose information to employees of Delitout to the extent that they need it to pursue the purpose set out in this policy.
In addition, the personal data collected may be shared with :
If Delitout is required to do so by law
- If the information is required for any legal proceedings
- In order to protect the legal rights of Delitout
Except as provided in this policy, personal information will not be disclosed or shared with third parties under any circumstances.
Storage and protection of personal data
Delitout does not keep personal data longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
In accordance with Chapter 3, art 12-23 of the RGPD, users of the www.delitout.ca website have the following rights with regard to their personal data:
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
To assert any of these rights, access, modify or delete your data in any way, you can contact us via our contact e-mail: email@example.com
A cookie is a file stored on a user’s hard disk when he or she browses a website. This cookie enables us to learn more about the user’s browsing habits, so that we can offer a better user experience.
The www.delitout.ca website uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies.
- Functionality cookies.
- Marketing targeting cookies.
In accordance with the RGPD, you can choose to be notified each time a cookie is created, or disable the transmission of cookies by the site entirely.
Here are the contact details of the person responsible for this personal data management policy:
9328-2127 Québec inc
3755 rue Picard, local 4
St-Hyacinthe – QC J2S 1H3