SUSPENDED GARDEN FOR LIMITED SPACE AREA`S.
Use our multi-purpose containers from our DELISEAU category.
Allow yourself to have a use full mini-garden, you will be able to eat your own delicious home grown tomatoes.
You can use different kind of tomato seedlings, but the one we found that was working the best for this kind of gardening was the PATIO brand.
Let me explain how to build this suspended garden:
- Drill a 1-1/2“ hole at the bottom of our 5.6 Liters bucket.
- Fill out the 5.6 Liters with compost, & plant your tomato seedling upside down
Thru the drilled hole.
- Add water & suspend your bucket upside down from your terrace, gazebo or balcony.
It becomes very easy to grow tomatoes even if you are living in an apartment building or a restricted outside area.
Due to the suspended upside down garden, the heat of the sun will produce a greenhouse effect that will increase the temperature of the compost. This way will guarantee an abundant harvest.
Thing`s you will need:
- DELISEAU ( we recommend ou 5.6 Liters bucket x 1)
- Sizable hook x 1
- Tomato seedlings ( if possible the PATIO brand )
- Necessary tools to drill a hole in the bottom of the 6 Liters bucket
Don`t hesitate no more, the suspended garden is for you!
The best tomatoes for your summer recipes.
Comments are closed